MY Foundation proudly invites you to its 3 NIGHT FATIMIYAH MAJALIS SERIES with distinguished speaker
SHAYKH MUHAMMAD ABBAS PANJU of KSIMC, Stanmore.
The 3 night series will explore the tragedy of Hazrat Fatima Zahra [as], culminating in the recital of the full maqtal of her tragic martyrdom.
Join us from Saturday the 25th of February @ 7:30PM at the Jaffaria Islamic Centre.
Matamdari and eulogies will be recited by Heit e Heidarioon along with other local reciters.
Brothers and sisters welcome.
DATE: SAT 25TH FEB - MONDAY 27TH FEB [3 NIGHTS]
TIME: 7:30PM DAILY
VENUE: JAFFARIA ISLAMIC CENTRE, MOSS LANE EAST, M14 4PX
For further details visit mohebban.org or email email@example.com
Join us on Sat 17th of December 6:30PM to
CELEBRATE & APPLAUD the Birthday of Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] & the life of the Awaited Imam Mahdi [atfj].
Key note reciter: World Famous Ali Safdar of Pakistan [URDU]
Mohammad Abbas Karim [Urdu & English]
Sayed Ali Al Hakeem [English & Arabic]
Heit e Heidarioon [Farsi]
Celebrate with MY Foundation, for what will be a truly enjoyable and celebratory evening.
Dinner will be served after the event.
FB EVENT PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/events/165916107209140/
www.mohebban.org for more details!
VENUE: Manchester Islamic Centre, Sidney Street, M1 7HB
MY Foundation is holding a new volunteer recruitment drive! As we are continuously expanding the breadth and scope of the organisation and offering great quality of events, activities, trips and services we are in continuous need of volunteers and members.
Why apply to be a volunteer of MY Foundation?
Aside from the blessings and spiritual rewards of be part of helping to spread the message of the holy household within your local community and nationally, here are a few other reasons...
Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement:
Make a difference - Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
Meet people - Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
Be part of a community - Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
Learn new skills - Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
Take on a challenge - Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
Volunteering with MY foundation is a thoroughly enjoyable experience, with numerous rewards and satisfaction, so if you would like to be part of this great initiative or are still unsure and want to find out more, come along to our Volunteer Induction Meeting!
Please fill out the registration form below, and click attending, and turn up to the induction on Saturday 10th Dec @ 5PM, Manchester Islamic Centre, M1 7HB.
We look forward to welcoming you all to the MY Family!
Everyone is welcome.
Mohebban Al Mahdi in collaboration with the Manchester Islamic Centre, are humbled to host and present to you the 9th iteration of
'The Evening of Grief & Sorrow'
Which enters its ninth year of delivering a nationwide Majlis solely in the language of English.
A Majlis that has brought together mourners from across the United Kingdom, covering many cities, and this year it arrives in Manchester.
Join us on Saturday 29th October 2016 at 7pm
for yet another night of mourning with the servants, of the servants, of the Ahlulbayt (as).
Azaa is the heart of this Majlis.
Mohammed Abbas Karim
Ammar Al Nashed
More to be confirmed.
Transport can be arranged, nationwide. Simply get in touch.
In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful
MYF & Jaffaria Islamic Centre MUHARRAM MAJALIS ASHOORA
*SHAB E ASHOORA (TONIGHT, TUES 11 OCT):*
ENGLISH MAJALIS BY SHAYKH MUHAMMAD ABBAS PANJU
FOLLOWED WITH URDU MAJALIS BY MAULANA SHERAZI & MATAMDARI
SHAB E ASHOOR AMAAL
*DAY OF ASHOORA (WED 12 OCT):*
AMAAL OF ASHOORA
12:55 PM - ZUHR NAMAZ
promptly followed by MAJLIS e Ashoor BY SHAYKH MUHAMMAD ABBAS PANJU [full english maqtal] and MATAMDARI
NIYAZ/ FAQA SHIQHNI
MAGHRIB NAMAZ followed by ENGLISH MAJLIS Sham e Gharibaan BY SHAYKH MUHAMMAD ABBAS PANJU
Followed by URDU MAJALIS by MAULANA SHERAZI & MATAMDARI
Jafarria Islamic Centre, Moss Lane East, M14 4PX
Condolences to all on the tragedy of Imam Hussain [as]. As we are drawing closer towards the day of Ashura, please note the following announcements.
1. Due to a greater number of people expected over the next few nights please can I request all attendees to arrive promptly at 7PM to begin the evening with Maghrib prayers. The programme has been starting 7:30PM sharp, please arrive on time to prevent disruption during the event and to guarantee space in the main hall
2. Please can we request those that are leaving following the English majalis, to leave the centre in an orderly and respectable way to minimise anyway disruption to the proceeding Urdu majalis.
3. DONATIONS/ SPONSORSHIP: The MYF Majalis Programme is run by your donations and sponsorship. If you would like contribute towards the majalis of Imam Hussain [as], you can either make a one off donation using the following link http://www.mohebban.org/donate.html
DIRECT DEBIT FORMS ARE AVAILABLE TO PICKUP ON THE NIGHT.
All other donation/ sponsorship enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Ashura - Request of Leave letter: Please click on the link below, for a request of leave absence letter on behalf of Mohebban Al Mahdi to give to your school/ college./ university or place of work regarding a day off for Ashura
5. Sorry, we are closed poster: Please click on the link below, to download a poster to display at your businesses, offices and places of work to explain why are you closed for business on Ashura.
6. Timings for the day of Ashura will be posted/ emailed within the next couple of days.
MYF Marketing Team
CLICK ATTENDING ON OUR FACEBOOK EVENT, SHARE & INVITE OTHERS
MOHEBBAN IS RUN BY YOUR DONATIONS
SUPPORT US TODAY. DONATE TO MOHEBBAN
The following poster is available to display on your businesses, offices and places of work to explain why are you closed for business today.
Manchester Islamic Center
5 Sydney Street,
Greater Manchester, M1 7HB, UK.
Tel: +44 (0) 7944784539
© 2013 Mohebban Al Mahdi Youth Foundation. All Rights Reserved.